With the introduction of new technology there is very easy to complete day to day work and the government of India plays a very important role in the generation of new technology. The government of India creates various types of techniques. Out of them, the one is BSNL which is the fourth largest telecommunications services provider.
BSNL is a Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited which means Indian communication. It is the largest telecommunications service provided in India. It is incorporated by the government of India and there is 100% shares and control of the government of India. It has more than 60% share in the market. It was established on 1st October, 2000. It is the 4th larger service provider in India of telecommunications.
It is one type of state owned organization and serves area only in India. It provides services to our users Fixed line telephone, Mobile phones, Broadband, internet, Television and IPTV etc. It creates our personal website on which provides our user all the important information that is www.bsnl.co.in.
The latest features of BSNL
• Large telecommunications sector: BSNL is large telecommunications services provider in india which is one type of government sector
- Easy to use and understand: BSNL is very easy to use and understand. There is no any complexity for a common man to use and understand.
- Government sector: It is one type of government sector whose main motive is provide/help social service.
- Various types of recharge plans: This is a great feature of BSNL. It provides our user the opportunity to select from various plans or packs,one plan. A user can select according to our need a pack.
- Pay only for those services which you get : The user is able to pay only for those services which he gets. There is no need for extra payments.
- Enjoy fast internet speed: It provides users a fast internet speed which is healthy to get a fast video experience. It also helps in online transactions.
- Reasonable cost: We know which services we get, we need to pay for that. So, BSNL charges a reasonable cost from our users.
BSNL recharge plans:
There are various types of recharge plans BSNL provides our users. Out of them some are explain as follows with packs/plan, validity and prices:
- 2 GB / Day Combo Unlimited 3G Data Pack
- Topup – Rs. 7.47 Talktime
- Easy Recharge 11 (Local Ratecutter)
- 1 GB 3G Data Pack
Check Best Offers of BSNL on Your Mobile
You can also check your packs or plans on your smartphone. Yes, it is right. You are able to check your best offers on your mobile phone with the help of this methods:
- Dial *123# on your mobile phone.
- By downloading BSNL app.
- On BSNL personal website that is www.bsnl.co.in.
BSNL is the 4th largest telecommunications provider. It provides various types of offers to our users with its best features. It is one type of government company whose main motive is social welfare.