Excel, which is also called Microsoft Excel, is a spreadsheet document which helps you to create spreadsheets. It is a combination of rows and columns, which is called a Cell. It is mainly used for calculations like Plus, Mines, multiply, divide or found percentage etc. It is also usable in making lists etc. It has not only one sheet to work. It has several worksheets to work. It provides our users with some best features. Out of them, one is a Pivot table.
A Pivot table is a table which helps to summarize the data. In other words, it is the best technique for processing data. It also assists in arranging data in ascending or descending form.
When you create a Pivot table, then it will appear in the new worksheet of Excel. After creating a Pivot table, you are also able to make some changes in it.
No doubt, it is straightforward to create a Pivot table in excel. But some people can’t know how to create a pivot table in excel. Don’t worry. In this article, straightforward steps are explained below. You need to follow these steps, step by step to create a pivot table in excel quickly. These steps are explained below in detail:
1. Fill the data in cells, or other words enter data in the Excel.
2. Select any cell from which you enter data.
3. Go to the Toolbar.
4. Click on insert.
5. Click on the second option in the tables group, i.e. Recommended Pivot tables.
6. A dialogue box appears on the screen, scroll down the list to see suggested layouts.
7. Click on an arrangement to see a larger view. Click on the design that you want to use.
8. Click on ok.
Now, your Pivot table is created. It shows you your information in a layout which you selected. It explains in the new worksheet of Excel.
Also read these articles:
You can, by following the above steps, able to create the Pivot Table. It is effortless to create a pivot table. But if a person wants to modify the Pivot table, then he can do so. Yes, it is right. If you’re going to make some changes in the Pivot table, then you can do so. If you don’t know how to modify it, you need to follow the steps below to alter the Pivot Table. These steps are explained below in detail:
1. Select any cell in the pivot table to reveal more pivot table options in the toolbar.
2. Go to the toolbar.
3. Select the Analyze tab from the toolbar at the top of the screen.
4. In the Data group, click on “Change Data Source” from the popup menu.
5. A dialogue box appears on the screen, i.e. “Change Pivot table data source”, change the table or range value to the new data source that you want for your Pivot table.
6. Click on ok.
Now you return to your pivot table, and it should automatically refresh the pivot table and display the information from the new data source.
It is effortless to use and understand to create and modify the Pivot table. If you want to create and modify the Pivot table but you can’t know how to do it, and if you face a problem to develop and modify the Pivot table then with the help of above steps, you can create and modify the Pivot table.
https://youtu.be/tguyrRd8kpY Below Google Camera is compatible with POCO F1 Download Google Camera (Gcam) v 6.2.030…
The window is an operating system of your PC. Without windows, your PC can't be…