Facebook is one type of social media app which boosts the confidence of users. It is a great platform to show our talent by posting a post in front of the public. It is one of the challenging places where users compete with each other. Facebook provides an opportunity for users to make friends more from the public, which encourages users to perform better and represent better posts.
Facebook also provides a facility to comment on posts. Your followers or friends are able to comment on your post. The comments are in both the forms in positive or in negative.
No doubt, positive comments encourage the confidence of users. But on the other hand, negative comments destroy the confidence of a user because there is no rule that comments are only in positive form.
In such a case, a user is disabled comments on Facebook. But some users do not know how to disable Facebook comments. It is so easy to understand how to disable Facebook comments.
How to disable Facebook comments on a particular post?
To disable Facebook comments follow these steps which are explained as follows:
- Select a post on which you want to disable comments.
- Click on three dots on the right side of the corner at the upper side of the screen.
- Click on the ‘Turn off comments’ option.
- Now, on this post, comments are disabled.
No doubt, you are able to disable Facebook comments. But it is only for a particular post, not for all posts. It means you can follow the above steps and disable Facebook comments on a particular post.
Also Read these Articles
- Best Games for FireTV Stick & Android TV Box | Play Games on FireTV without Internet or Gamepad
- Get New Google TV Home Launcher for Android TV/Box
- XIAOMI/REDMI/POCO Bootloader Unlock Guide ft. POCO F1
- How to Install Android TV 9 OS on Amlogic S905w Device
How to disable Facebook comments for the most part?
You can disable Facebook comments for the most part. It means which person you allow only that person’s comments. To allow a person to comments and hide another person to comment on your post, follow these steps:
- Open Facebook.
- Go to Facebook settings
- Select Public posts.
- Click on Public comments.
- Set an option as you want to allow a person to comment on you. Public/Friends/Friends of friends
Now, to which person allows you only to comment on your post.
If you become sad after reading bad comments, then you are able to disable comments on Facebook. You can, by changing settings, allow a person to comment on you. To which person you allow, only they can comment on you. And you are also able to disable comments on particular posts.