Aadhaar card is a unique identification number, which is issued to resident of India. It is an identity of a person which lives in India or resident of India. Aadhaar Card is issue only to those person which are live in India not the outside India. It is issued by government of India.
In other words it is simply registration of a person which are live in India. Aadhaar Card will gives a person 12 digit unique identification number And this number is compulsory to link with your mobile number so that you can get all the latest notification on your mobile number.
All the process of Aadhaar card is available online as well as offline. Yes, it is right. To issue, editing, correction of mistakes and other information in Aadhaar card, all the process is available online on website www.uidai.gov.in and offline by specially visiting to an Aadhaar Centre or Seva Kendra or Govt. offices.
If your mobile number is not linked with your Aadhaar card number then we can link it online by our self or by the any authority via official Aadhaar website. It don’t charge any type of fee to link with mobile number online as well as offline. It is very easy to link Aadhaar card number with mobile number. You can follow Following steps to link Aadhaar with mobile number:
Link Aadhaar with new SIM:
When a user buy a new SIM of any company such as Airtel, Idea or Vodafone etc. to link it with our Aadhaar card following steps is followed:
- Open mobile operator store.
- Click at a ‘New SIM’.
- Fill the Aadhaar card number.
- Scan a finger print and verify it.
- New SIM would issue after verification.
- SIM should activate in some hours.
Link existing mobile number with Aadhaar card:
You can link existing mobile number with Aadhaar card by generating OTP (one time password) by using both the method online as well as offline. This method are explain as following:
With the help of this method user can link Aadhaar with mobile number at sitting at home. Yes, it is true. You can link Aadhaar card with existing mobile number online by the following method:
- Visit to the website www.uidai.gov.in.
- Go to the ‘My Aadhaar’ icon on the left side of corner.
- Click on verify mobile number.
- A page is open, fill the details which are required.
- Tap on ‘Send OTP’.
- A Onetime password is sent to your mobile number, fill it and click ‘verify’.
- Your exiting mobile number is link with your Aadhaar card after verification.
Some user hesitate to using online method. There is fear in her mind to use online method. Then, in these type of case they can use offline method to link mobile number with Aadhaar card. In offline mode we can link in two ways:
- SMS Based Method
- IVR Based Method
By SMS Based Method link Aadhaar card with Mobile Number
Following steps are followed to link Aadhaar card with mobile number by generating OTP:
- Visit the nearest store like Cafe, computer shop.
- Provide a copy of your Aadhaar card which is self-attested by you.
- Submit the mobile number and Aadhaar card details correctly.
- For verification onetime password send your mobile number, for verification submit it to the store executive.
- After 24 hours, you would receive a confirmation SMS. Reply “Y” to complete the e-KYC process
By IVR Based Method Link Aadhaar with Mobile Number
The Government of India to generate a method IVR (interactive voice response) services to user for linking Aadhaar with mobile number. Following steps are followed to link Aadhaar with Mobile number:
- Dial the toll-free number 14546 from your mobile phone link with Aadhaar
- Verify whether you are resident of India or an NRI.
- Enter your 12-digit Aadhaar card number
- Confirm your Aadhaar number
- Enter the mobile number registered with Aadhaar to receive OTP
- Provide required details.
- Onetime password would sent to your mobile number now enter the OTP received
- Now re-verify it
- Your number is link if you complete the verification.
Now it is compulsory to link your mobile number with Aadhaar card. For this purpose you can follow any type of method which is suitable to you. All methods are legal method and there is no any type of treat to user by using it. But there is no doubt, online method is work fastly and on the other hand in offline method there is take some time.