Today in the fast-moving world every person is so busy in our life. To compete with the fast moving world and reduce the stress of a person, there is much equipment in the world which helps a person to work. One of them is Laptop. Laptop is equipment which plays an important role in the life of a person. Today 75% of people use their laptops to do our daily work. Many works are easily done with the help of a laptop.
No doubt, it helps to complete our various types of work like online registration. It provides you with a large number of features. Out of which one feature is screenshot. E.g. you do online registration. To save proof of it, you take a screenshot of it that is successful properly.
But some people don’t know how to take screenshots on a laptop. There are different methods on different windows to take screenshot. Some of these tips are explained as follows. So following are various steps which help to take a screenshot on laptop, this is:
Take Screenshot with Fn+PrtSc Key
You can take a screenshot on a laptop by using the keyboard. To take a screenshot with the help of keyboard following steps are:
- Open a page, on which you want to take a screenshot.
- Now press Fn+PrtSc key.
- Open a paint, word or any other app on which you paste a screenshot.
- Press a Ctrl+V key or click on paste option to paste a screenshot.
Also Read These Articles
- Best Games for FireTV Stick & Android TV Box | Play Games on FireTV without Internet or Gamepad
- Get New Google TV Home Launcher for Android TV/Box
- XIAOMI/REDMI/POCO Bootloader Unlock Guide ft. POCO F1
- How to Install Android TV 9 OS on Amlogic S905w Device
Take Screenshot with Start+PrtSc Key
You can also take a screenshot by using the keyboard and following these steps:
- Open the page which you want to take a screenshot of.
- Press Start+PrtSc buttons.
- Open pictures.
- Here, you find your screenshot.
Take Screenshot with Alt+PrtSc Key
This is another tip which helps a person to take a screenshot by using a keyboard. To take screenshot the steps are:
- Open the page that you want to take a screenshot.
- Press Alt+PrtSc buttons
- Open a tool in which you insert a screenshot.
- Now paste it.
- Save your screenshot as you want.
Take Screenshot with Snipping Tools
You can also take screenshots on laptops by using a snipping tool. To take a screenshot with the help of the snipping tool following steps are:
- Open the snipping tool.
- Click on New to take or capture a screenshot.
- Move the crosshair (+) where you take a screenshot.
- Click on save snip to save a screenshot.
You take a screenshot by using both of them. It helps to represent your work. It is the best feature of laptops. But the methods are easy to understand and easy to use