Minecraft is a popular video game sandbox that is used by today more and more by its users. There is no need for more explanation about Minecraft. Everyone knows about it. But face some problems like sometimes servers don’t connect, how to update, or how to uninstall Minecraft. Here, in this article, these three problem solutions are explained as follows. You need to follow the below steps to solve our problem.
What to do when Minecraft can’t connect to the server?
Sometimes, you search a server to connect but couldn’t connect to the server. If you are sure that the server’s name is correct, but even if you aren’t able to connect, then the problem is on your PC. To solve this problem, you need to follow below steps:
- Check that your connection is enabled.
- Check where the error is occurring.
- Click refresh on your server list [java edition only.]
- Long out and log black into Minecraft.
- Restart your router.
- Try to connect again later.
- Check your game console’s network on PlayStation Network, Nintendo online, and Xbox Live.
- Check your firewall setting.
- Disable the firewall on your router.
- Check for any third-party firewall application.
- Contact the network administrator.
- Contact the server owners.
- Uninstall any mods.
Also Read These Articles
- Best Games for FireTV Stick & Android TV Box | Play Games on FireTV without Internet or Gamepad
- Get New Google TV Home Launcher for Android TV/Box
- XIAOMI/REDMI/POCO Bootloader Unlock Guide ft. POCO F1
- How to Install Android TV 9 OS on Amlogic S905w Device
- [Working] Patchwall OS for Mi Box, Android TV Box and Smart TVs
- MIUI Stock Camera vs Google Camera 6.2 vs Google Camera 7.4 || Which is better for Your POCO F1
How to update Minecraft?
No doubt, Minecraft shows updates itself, but some updates need to update manually. But some people can’t know how to update Minecraft. To update Minecraft, you need to follow below steps:
- Open the Minecraft launcher.
- Click on Login.
- Enter the email address and password.
- Look for a “download” in the play button.
- Click play.
- Wait for the update to finish downloading.
- Re-download Minecraft. To re-download Minecraft, you need to follow steps:
- Go to https://minecraft.net/en-us/profile/
- On the top left side of the screen, click on download.
- Click on the “Green download” option on the mid of the page on the screen.
- Upgrade to Minecraft for window 10 edition.
How to uninstall Minecraft?
Some people want to uninstall Minecraft but can’t know how to uninstall Minecraft. It is effortless to uninstall Minecraft. There are different methods to uninstall Minecraft. If you can’t know how to uninstall Minecraft, you need to follow below steps:
- Click on the start menu.
- Open settings.
- Open control panel.
- Click on “uninstall a program” or “Programs and Features.”
- A list opens on a screen that takes the name of programs on your PC. These lists take a few minutes to open.
- Select Minecraft from the list.
- Click uninstall Minecraft.
Some problems faced by Minecraft users using it. For instance, how to uninstall, connect servers when the server can’t connect, or update Minecraft manually. Here, in this article, is the solution to these problems. It explains in steps. You need to follow these steps to solve the solution.