Google is one type of search engine. But Google Chrome is a web browser which is developed by Google. It was initially released on 2 September 2008, and the developers of it were Google LLC. It provides a facility in 47 languages to our users. It is one of the popular web browsers used by 80% people for search. It is a personal website, i.e. www.google.com/chrome.
No doubt, Google Chrome is providing extreme services to users compression of other browsers. For every single tap, it creates a different operating system. But you see, at a particular process, multiple processes going on a Google chrome. Due to which your mobile or PC run slowly.
So, there are various ways available with the help of you can prevent chrome and disable various processes to open at a particular place. Some of the ways are explained as follows:
when a user, use a web browser up to too much memory, then it can’t work properly. It means you lose all your programs and your work.
If you use a separate tab for each process, then your browser will remain active. There is no fear of losing all your programs and your work. It would remain active even if you didn’t close a single tab. By this, there is a faster surfing speed of your computer memory, and you are able to complete your process in a fast way.
Also Read These Articles
- Best Games for FireTV Stick & Android TV Box | Play Games on FireTV without Internet or Gamepad
- Get New Google TV Home Launcher for Android TV/Box
- XIAOMI/REDMI/POCO Bootloader Unlock Guide ft. POCO F1
- How to Install Android TV 9 OS on Amlogic S905w Device
Chrome task Manager
Google Chrome works differently or in a better way compared to other web browsers like Internet explorer. It has our own built-in task manager to process programs. A user is able to check out the built-in task manager. It would greatly help in the extension of any tab which you want to shut down. To check out, he needs to follow these steps:
- Select the three dot icon on the right upper side on the screen.
- Select “Tools” option.
- Select “Task Manager” option.
- Select the name of any tab.
- Select End Process button.
Windows task Manager
No doubt, Google Chrome has its own operating system. For every program, there is separate operating system work. Due to which you can complete our process in a fast way. So, all your processes appear in your task manager window. To access all the process, you need to follow these steps:
- Press “Ctrl”, “Alt” & “Delete” keys together.
- A dialogue box will appear on the screen, select the “Start task Manager.”
- Select “Chrome.exe” by scroll down the screen.
- Select a process which you want to close or choose “End process”.
• Process per Website:
If you don’t want to open a new window, then you can in an active window, start a new process by opening a new tab in the same site. For this process, you need to change your settings. To change your settings, follow this process:
- Open Google chrome.
- Click the start menu.
- Select Properties.
- Click the target task box.
- Insert the phrase “-process-per-site”.
- Click on Apply.
Google chrome is a web browser in which multiple processes are going on. There are various ways with the help of you can disable the multiple processes on Google chrome. With the help of some above steps, you can disable multiple processes. It is very easy to understand and use.